CERIC-ERIC Call for proposals for access to integrated multidisciplinary facilities for Materials and Biomaterials
CERIC-ERIC opened a Call for proposals for access to
integrated multidisciplinary facilities for Materials and Biomaterials.
CERIC-ERIC offers access to 50 instruments and two support laboratories, as well
as the opportunity of getting support for mobility for two users per proposal
and awards for high quality open access publications.
What is new in this call:
- The Polish sychrotron SOLARIS offers open access for the first time to
the beamlines PEEM/XAS and UARPES.
- The Vinča Institute of Nuclear Sciences offers, on a trial basis, access
to FAMA (FAcility for Modification and Analysis of materials with ion
- SAXS and Materials Science beamlines are available also for single
Deadlines for submission of proposals:
- March 1st 2018, 17:00 CET, to have a pre-evaluation
and the possibility to improve your proposal.
- March 30th 2018, 17:00 CET, recommended only for
expert users of all the techniques requested.
Online submission of proposals:
For more information, visit
CERIC-ERIC, the Central European Research Infrastructure Consortium, offers
access to 50 complementary state-of-the-art instruments for multi-technique
research proposals, in eight European countries. A detailed description of the
available instruments can be found
here. Access to CERIC is open to researchers from all over the world free of
charge, upon the condition that results are published and CERIC acknowledged.
Partial financial support for mobility is available.